domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

2do Round... Noel Gallagher vs John Lennon.

Ha terminado la primera ronda y esto ha estado muy reñido, los que han pasado el primer escoyo son: Jim Morrison, Robert Plant, Noel Gallagher, Mick Jagger, John Lennon, Roger Waters, Thom Yorke y Compay Segundo, de nuevo se han rifado los enfrentamientos y el primer encuentro es entre Noel Gallagher (Oasis) vs John Lennon (The Beatles), el destino quizo enfrentar al maestro y al wanna be, jejejeje, aqui un poco de ellos...
Noel Gallagher / Live Forever
Maybe I don't really want to know
How your garden grows
I just want to fly Lately did you ever feel the pain
In the morning rain
As it soaks it to the bone
Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
Maybe I don't really want to know
How your garden grows
I just want to fly
Lately did you ever feel the pain
In the morning rain
As it soaks it to the bone
Maybe I will never be
All the things that I want to be
But now is not the time to cry
Now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
We're gonna live forever
Gonna live forever
Live forever Forever
John Lennon / Happiness Is A Warm Gun
She's not a girl who misses much
Do do do do do oh yeah
She's well acquainted with the touch of the
velvet hand Like a lizard on a window pane
The man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrors
On his hobnail boots
Lying with his eyes while his hands are busy working overtime
A soap impression of his wife which he ate
And donated to the Nation Trust

I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
Down to the bits that I left uptown
I need a fix cause I'm going down
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun

Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know no one can do me no harm
Because happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
Happiness is a warm gun

1 comentario:

Fake Lizard dijo...

De flojera este enfrentamiento, ojala que hubiera pasado Belamy en lugar de Lennon y en lugar de Noel... bueno hubieramos puesto a alguien mas. En Fin yo votaria porque si no logran mas de 5 votos combinados los eliminemos a los dos.